Since I don’t believe anyone knows anything about me reading this blog, I think it’s best to answer some questions so that readers can get to know the girl behind the words!
1. What’s your middle name? This is a strange one but I have 3 middle names, Megan, Maria and Elizabeth.
2. What is your favourite colour? Probably Mint green in the spring/summer and burgundy in autumn/winter.
3. How tall are you? I used to be so short but I got an extreme growth spurt over the past year or so, I’m around 5’5.
4. Funniest moment throughout school? There are so many because my group of friends are hilarious, but I think one of the funniest thing I’ve ever done was last year. I was walking with my best friend to go upstairs in school and there’s a really heavy door to get inside so I pulled it super hard and one of the teachers was on the other side of it. I pulled the teacher through the door and she fell on the ground. I obviously apologised and helped her up but when we walked away my friend and I fell around the place laughing 😂
5. How many countries have you visited? I haven’t gone to many countries in all my 16 years… I’ve been to London in the U.K, I’ve been to Lanzarote on the Canary Islands and I went to Greece too.
6. What is your favourite animal? Definitely a dog, I don’t have any but there’s always a dog at my house. My favourite dog is a Golden Retriever.
7. What is your favourite perfume? Calvin Klein In2U, it smells like literal heaven!
8. Who is your favourite Youtuber? I definitely don’t have a one favourite Youtuber, so ill categorise them! My favourite duo channels are Kian and Jc, Sam and Colby and Dan and Phil. I love Zoella, Pointlessblog, Mark Ferris, Anderson and Harrison Webb, the Buttercream squad and Tanya Burr from the U.K. From the U.S I love Liza Koshy, David Dobrik (the whole vlog squad tbh).
9. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? 2 boyfriends but they weren’t proper relationships per say.
10. How would you describe your fashion sense? I used to follow everyone else’s fashion and I think I stopped and established my own this year. I have a very cozy vibe, lots of mom jeans and boyfriend jeans. I love my oversized sweaters too. Also black boots and beanie hats.
Hope you guys have gotten to know me better!
Lots of love,
Bits & Bobs xxx